Declaration of Emergency Effective March 17, 2020
The City Hall Lobby is Closed.
All services will be conducted by phone, email or online Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This page will change periodically as information updates.
Sign-up to the Main Alert and Tolleson News subscriptions for emails and text alerts with the latest updates. View the entire list.
It is our responsibility to prioritize the health of Tolleson’s residents, visitors, and employees, the Tolleson City Mayor, Anna Tovar has declared a state of emergency in the city of Tolleson resulting in the closures of bars and restricting restaurant dining rooms, and moving restaurants to delivery/take-out/drive-thru only.
The following are links to the declaration of emergency and press releases:
Proclamations Declaring a Local Emergency to Address COVID-19
The City of Tolleson will not shut off your water for non-payment during COVID-19 pandemic. Washing your hands with soap and water is a very important component in stopping the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease).
If you are experiencing difficulty paying your utility bill during this time for any reason please call 623-936-7111 as soon as possible to make payment arrangements.
Governor Ducey Issues Order Delaying Evictions For Renters Impacted By COVID-19. Read more...
City Hall is closed for Walk-in Services
City services are available by phone, email or online. Please call 623-936-7111 for assistance.
Utility Payments - City of Tolleson
Including water, sewer and sanitation will continue as usual.
- Online: www.tollesonaz.org/18
- By Phone: 877-885-7968
- Drop Box at City Hall by check or money orders only. Please do not use cash.
- Email: Finance@tolleson.az.gov.
- Call: 623-474-4961
- Mail to City Hall or place in Drop Box with payment. Please do not use cash.
9555 W. Van Buren St.
Tolleson, AZ 85353
Call City Facilities for services:
- City Hall - 623-936-7111
- City Library - 623-936-2746
- Parks and Recreation Center - 623-474-4992
- CAP Office - 623-936-2760
- Field Operations - 623-936-7141
- Municipal Court - 623-474-4975
- Police Department - 623-936-7186
- Fire Department - 623-936-8500
Locations closed to the public:
- City Council Meetings - Online Only
- CAP Office
- Senior Center
- City Library - Curbside Service Only
- Parks and Recreation Center - Online Programs
- Veterans Park and McNeel Park
Services that remain the same includes:
- Sanitation - Trash & Bulk Services
- Water and Sewer Services
- Emergency Services including Police and Fire
- Municipal Court
Tolleson is working with these agencies to follow their guidance as the situation evolves:
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Tolleson Elementary School District
- Tolleson Union High School District
- Public Transportation: Valley Metro
Suspensions of Service Shutoffs
- City of Tolleson Utility Services
- SRP Payment Assistance
- Southwest Gas Payment Assistance
- Cox Communications Payment Assistance
Small Business Resources
La Dra. Sunenshine del Departamento de Salud del Condado de Maricopa presentó en una sesión de estudio de trabajo explicando cómo los casos de COVID-19 en Tolleson del mes de Junio aumentaron 2.4 veces mas que en todo el Condo de Maricopa. Read on...
Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 Dr. Sunenshine from Maricopa County Health Department presented at a Tolleson work study session explaining how the number of COVID-19 cases have been increasing in Tolleson. Read on...
In an effort to continue to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the City of Tolleson has decided to close the lobby until futher notice. Read on...
Toilet Flushing - Do’s and Don’ts to keep your drains and the City of Tolleson sewer systems in fully operational condition Read more...